music grows people

music grows people

Sunday, March 14, 2010

normal day,













this are the photo i take at sawah padi...hehe,my picture not include cause no one take my picture): but anyway,it is so much fun on that day..today news is that,rmai org kawin arini..2 org,and i attend 2 of it..1 tu tema wedding die hitam merah,1 lagi tema putih merah..hahahha,i think its funny..ye la kn,mcm merancang..(i dont know what i try to explain)pastu lpas wedding,me and my sisters going town..saje2 je,cause kakak sy ckp bosan duduk umah je...i buy dye wane purple..heheh,i want to try on my hair nnt..tapi takut umi mara nnt je,cause she said to me "dah2 la kaler rambut tu..rosak nnt slalu kaler rmbut" its true..da byk kaler da atas rmbut ni..hahah,pink,blue,red,green,silver..(: rite now i want to try warne purple lak,hahahha...crazy rite..?but i like it,